Monday, April 15, 2013

Toast - what to spread on it?

One day, my husband and I decided to add jelly to the boys toast but we thought to ourselves... probably not the best idea since there is so much sugar in regular jelly.  We went to sprouts and got an all natural fruit spread.  I couldn't find any with no sugar added for the longest time and I finally found this at Sprouts.  They had other flavors available also.  If you don't have a sprouts and really want this you can google the name and get it online for a great price!

Just an alternative to the normal toast with butter and extra sugary jelly.  I've also spread this on whole grain waffles.



* I realize there is sugar in all fruit spreads as fruit has natural sugars - this is simply a no added sugar spread.  

No comments:

Post a Comment